Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a celebration!!!

Birthday's are important to me!  I think that everyones birthday should be celebrated to the fullest each year!  Gifts, cakes, family, friends,  drinks, food, an adventure....all of it!!  Celebrated to the max!  Tater, does not feel the same way, although, I think he is changing as the years pass!!  And this year, he pulled out all of the stops!!! He made my 30th birthday one I will never forget!!! 

My week long celebration stated the weekend before my birthday!  Jenny & Eric came into town to spend time with me for my birthday!!   We had an awesome dinner at Rosa Mexicana at the National Harbor!  It was freezing so we weren't able to enjoy the area that much but we did take a walk through the Gaylord!!  After dinner, we went to a dueling piano bar, which was AWESOME!!  Unfortunately, I was not able to get us a table, so we did standing room only for about an hour!  Still had a great time!!  Jenny & Eric got me the most beautiful necklace:

<em>Red Envelope Mother'S</em> Eternal Love <em>Necklace</em> #28412226 - Gifts for Her

It was such a thought gift, that it brought tears to my eyes!!!

The following night was family night, well, for the most part!  We had dinner with my mom and dad!  Shannon and Bella joined us too!!  We had a great time at the Cheese Cake Factory with singing waiters and all!!!

My actual birthday fell on a Thursday this year, so I took the day off from work!!  After a relaxing morning Tater gave me my gift!! A BEAUTIFUL diamond and white gold bracelet, I love it so much, I haven't taken it off since I put it on!!   I then spent the afternoon at the spa!  I had the best facial and an amazing prenatal massage!!  It was the perfect way to spend my day!!  For dinner, Tater, made reservations at Benihana!!  We arrived and I soon found out, it wasn't just us! Tater, invited people to join us!! Kara, Dale and Shannon were able to make it!! The food was great and the company was awesome!!  I even enjoyed a delicious glass of red wine (the doctor said it was okay!)!! The waiters sang to me in both English and Japaneses!  After dinner, although we were SUPER stuffed, Dan lit candles on the cake he made for me and sang me my official Happy Birthday!!  He is so amazing!!! 

The day after my birthday we headed to the airport for an early flight to NYC!!! I have always wanted to visit NYC and take in the sights and sounds!!  And Tater made this wish come true!!!  We spent from Friday to Sunday in the Big Apple, which happen to be the most amazing weekend EVER!!! 

This was definitely the most memorable birthday I have had to date!!  The perfect way to celebrate the closing of one chapter and beginning another!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment