Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 25

Yesterday marked week 25....15 more to go! 



Pregnancy Highlights:  Lot’s of conversations with Sarah about our baby shower!!  She ordered the cutest invites!!!  So excited!!  
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of baby: 13.5 inches and 1.5lbs!
Total Weight Gained/Lost: I think I am still holding at 25lbs, this is according to my scale!  I head back to the doctor on Friday to confirm! 
Maternity Clothes: Always!
Gender: GIRL ~ Addison Reilly
Movement: Yes!!!
Sleep: Not too bad this week.  I am sleeping through the night for the most part; I find that I have a harder time getting and staying comfortable.
What I miss:   Looking “normal” and clear skin.  I have had a difficult time this week with my “new” body.  I feel HUGE :(  I also have the skin of a teenager…pimples everywhere :(
Cravings:  none
Aversions: none
Symptoms: Kind of blue :( (can you tell from the picture)
Best Moment this week:  Feeling Addison’s increased movements and learning her schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment