Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 24

Today marks week 24...only 16 more weeks to go!   I am starting to feel the strain of pregnancy, my legs and feet are starting to ache at the end of the day or throughout the day if I am on my feet too long!  I didn't have to go into the office today for work, so I don't have a great picture, the one below is one I snapped after my work out!!!


Pregnancy Highlights: Feeling Addison move more often.  I am stating to learn her schedule and when she is up and moving around!  She starts moving in the mornings anywhere from 8am - 10am.  I then feel her again in the evening when I am relaxing!  But in the last day or so, I can feel her moving anytime I am sitting down!  It is the most amazing feeling!!!
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Just over a foot long and just over a pound.
Total Weight Gained/Lost: I have not gained any weight since my doctors appointment, according to my scale.  That would put me at 25lbs. 
Maternity Clothes: Always!
Gender: GIRL ~ Addison Reilly
Movement: Yes!!!
Sleep: Just okay.  I am stating to wake up more throughout the night and waking up VERY early, think 3am, for no reason and wide awake!
What I miss:  I am starting to miss the ability to move.  Getting off the couch quickly is getting tough, and so is bending! 
Cravings:  not this week
Aversions: none
Symptoms: Achy feet and legs
Best Moment this week:  Addison's bedding arrived!!  We also bought a bookshelf for her room!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment