Sunday, September 11, 2011

Finding time...

Finding time to do things lately has been hard. I have returned to work and any extra time I have is spent with my little family!! So blogging, which I would love to do more of, is way down on the list of things to do!! I know as time goes by, and routines get set, I will find more time. However, since who knows when that will be...I am going to take a different twist with this blog, and take on a personal challenge. I wanted this blog to be a diary for our family, so we could look back and see our daily lives years from now and since I have been unsuccessful in doing that I am going to blog a picture a day for 365 days! I take pictures every day (mostly of Addy!) but I want to capture our little moments in time!!! Since a picture is worth a thousand words, each post will probably contain very few words!!!

So...challenge excepted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment