Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 22

Over the past several days, my belly has begun to take a more rounder shape!!! 





Pregnancy Highlights: We get to hear Addison’s heartbeat today at our doctor’s appointment!!!
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: About 11 inches, and almost a lb!! Our calendar at home says that Tot is about the size of a football!!!
Total Weight Gained/Lost: I think about 15-20, will find out today
Maternity Clothes: Always!
Gender: GIRL ~ Addison Reilly
Movement: Nothing yet
L
Sleep: Is okay…starting to get uncomfortable, but luckily I am sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: I am starting to miss, range of motion.  Bending is becoming difficult.
Cravings: none
Aversions: none
Symptoms: Hungry ALL the time!
Best Moment this week:  Registering at Babies R US!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment