Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Owl Love You Forever!

Addison's room is slowly coming together!!  The main theme of her room is owls!  I loved this idea from the first moment I saw this...



I knew I had to have this...

I began researching and picking things out for her room.  Tater didn't want TOO many owls in the room, so we decided to have a few here and there!!  First, was the above print!!  Next we picked out a decal to go on the wall where her crib will be!  The decal arrived last week, and per the instructions, you had to let is lay flat for a few days before applying.  For us, or at least me, this was hard!!  I wanted to put it up right away.  But, we waited and hung the decal on Friday...once it was hung, we both LOVED it!!!

I also bought new drawer pulls for her dresser!! There are 4 different tree designs and 4 of the same owls!! They are super cute!!!


I have one more item, that we are waiting on that I ordered!!  I hope that we love it as much as everything else that has arrived!! Pretty much everything I have ordered has come from Esty.com!  Not one bad experience yet!! 

We also picked out the rocker/glider/recliner that we are going to purchase for the room!!  This was a hard decision for us!  It's a big $$ item and we hope to move it one day to the "man cave" so we wanted to make sure that it would serve it's primary function first, and eventually be comfortable enough as a seat in the basement!  We found the one we want at Buy Buy Baby!!  We will likely order it with in the next few weeks!! 

Once that is in, all we will need is a mattress!  Well, and a few more decorative items, that I am sure I will collect along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment