Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3D Sonogram

We decided very early on that we would definitely pay to have a 3D sonogram done!!  We had this done at 29 weeks 4 days!  Our package included a 30 minute session, with a CD with still pictures (89 of them) and a DVD!  It was the most amazing experience!  Seeing Addison's sweet little face brought tears to my eyes!! She is beautiful!!! 


I see a lot of Dan in her little face, but he thinks she looks like me!  Only 9 more weeks and we'll see first hand! 

The entire time she had her foot in her face and at times it looked like she was sucking her toes or shoving them up her nose!!  At one point, Dan said Addision...and a HUGE smile shot across her face!! Such a special moment!!  I love looking at her picture whenever I am in a less then good mood, I immediately feel better! 

We are already so in love with this little girl!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment