Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Maternity Photos

We met with Irina at the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna on April 30th!  She spend 2.5 hours with us, taking the most beautiful pictures to capture this special time!!  I was a bit hesitate of paying so much money to have someone take pictures of me right now, since I don't love how I look in pictures at this moment.  But, I knew it was important and even though I may hate them today, I knew that in the future, I will cherish the photos! 

We weren't sure what to expect...but from start to finish we has so much fun!! Irina made the entire session very casual and fun!!  She sent this over the next day...more to come sometime this week!!!  She totally exceeded our expectations!!!


Irina will also be taking newborn pictures of Addison!! We have our session scheduled on my due date, and will adjust accordingly based on when she arrives!!! 

We highly recommend Irina:


1 comment:

  1. How much fun was that! I had a blast! The photographer was really fun to work with, and it was fun to see an artists eye at work. We shared so many laughs during that photo shoot. Anything I could do to get you to smile. My favorite was you having to get on the floor so many times, and seeing you try to get up. That and you getting so close to the water. HYSTERICAL! I cant wait until you can successfully get down and up again without help! Until then, I will continue to laugh my butt off! This was definitely an amusing time for me...

    ReplyDelete